MBA for Professionals Tuition Rate
September 2015 and January 2016 Cohorts
$5,550 per class
$11,100 per semester (two classes per semester)
$66,600 total program cost (twelve classes; two years)
The program has structured its costs to provide the following benefits for students:
- Text books, case studies, and other required course materials are included.
- Complimentary catered dinner on the evenings of your scheduled classes.
- No additional student or university fees.
- MBA for Life gives alumni lifelong access to courses, free of charge.
- Complete access to the Willamette MBA Career Management staff and program, including job postings, coaching sessions, career planning advice, networking opportunities, and professional one-to-one support. We have alumni across the world and joining the Willamette community expands your network.
- Financial assistance programs provide access to scholarships and federal educational loans.
- Tuition level remains the same for six consecutive semesters. You will not experience an increase in your tuition within the six semester program.
Your tuition rate is consistent for six consecutive semesters, beginning with your semester of entry. Courses enrolled and completed after the original six consecutive semester period will be assessed the tuition rate of the current academic year.