MBA for Professionals Tuition
September 2017 & January 2018
$11,940 per semester (two classes per semester)
$71,640 approx. total program cost (12 classes; two years)*
The program has structured its costs to provide the following benefits for students:
- Text books, case studies, and other required course materials are included. We register you for your classes and order all necessary materials so you can focus on your learning.
- Complimentary catered dinner on the evenings of your scheduled classes.
- No additional student or university fees.
- MBA for Life gives alumni lifelong access to courses, free of charge (nominal registration fee).
- Complete access to the Willamette MBA Career Management staff and program, including job postings, coaching sessions, career planning advice, networking opportunities, and professional one-to-one support. We have alumni across the world and joining the Willamette community expands your network.
- No tuition fee for optional International Study Trips (travel expenses not included). Recent trips include China, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Germany, Ireland and England
- Financial assistance programs provide access to scholarships and federal educational loans.
- Tuition level remains the same for six consecutive semesters. You will not experience an increase in your tuition within the six semester program.
Your tuition rate is consistent for six consecutive semesters, beginning with your semester of entry. Courses enrolled and completed after the original six consecutive semester period will be assessed the tuition rate of the current academic year. *Tuition will be set in Spring 2017.