Admitted StudentsThe admitted student page is an online resource for applicants who have been admitted to the Willamette MBA Early Career and Career Change program for fall semester 2014. We will be adding information to this page frequently as they year progresses. Be sure to contact us with your questions. Call 503-370-6167 (toll free within the U.S. at 1-866-MBA-AGSM) or email Judy O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Information Directory for the Admitted Students
- Information Directory for Admitted U.S. Applicants
- Information Directory for Admitted International Applicants
Selected Information by Topic
- Accepting Your Offer of Admission and Paying Your Deposit
- Registration and Your Class Schedule for Fall Semester 2014
- Atkinson School Honor Code
- Academic Calendar for 2014-15
- Health History and Immunization Requirements
- Student Health Insurance
- Laptop Requirements
- Disability and Learning Services
Learn More and Connect with the Willamette MBA
- Join the admitted student Facebook page for the entering class of 2014.
- Watch this video featuring program information and three of our faculty members. Get to know Professors Larry Ettner (PACE, Leadership, Ethics, Social Responsibility), Tim Johnson (Politics for Managers, Public Policy) and Ashley Nixon (Human Resources and Organizational Behavior) as they discuss teaching at the Willamette MBA program and the unique opportunities the Willamette learning experience brings to your education!
- Read recent 2013-14 newsletters. March 2014 Newsletter December 2013 Newsletter
- Visit our website at http://www.willamette.edu/mba
- Download a PDF version of the Early Career and Career Change viewbook
- Download the most recent Dean's report "Transformation - The MBA as A Springboard"
- Download the previous Dean's reports: "Innovation, Imagination, Ideas, Impact" and "People, Planet and Profits"
- Visit the Admitted Student Web page
- Read recent editions of Atkinson News - the newsletter about faculty, students, alumni and events
- "Like" our Willamette MBA facebook page for the Early Career and Career Change MBA Program
- "Like" our Willamette MBA general facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Map of Campus (our buildings are #4 and #5) [PDF-document]
- Campus Web Cams