We welcome and encourage qualified applicants from all parts of the U.S. and and around world, and we are proud of the global spirit of our MBA program.
All applicants must show they have obtained or will obtain bachelor degree from a college/university accredited by the appropriate U.S. regional institutional accrediting agency, or an equivalent degree from another country, by fall semester 2012. Three and four year bachelor degrees from international colleges/universities are considered equivalent if the degree is Bologna Accord compliant or if the degree granting institution is recognized by the country's national or regional accreditation/quality assurance organization.
Applicants who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents must submit all of the following documents to complete the application.
- Online Application Form
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work. (click here for information about official transcripts)
- Official GMAT or General GRE score report. GMAT and GRE scores are valid for five years. Information about the GMAT is available at mba.com. The GMAT code for the Willamette Full-Time MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27.Information about the General GRE is available at gre.org. The GRE code for Willamette University is 4954. .
- Essays as described on the application form.
- Two candidate evaluation forms or letters of reference. Evaluators must be people who are directly familiar with your academic, professional or leadership experience. References may be submitted via mail or electronically. (click here for information about submitting references via email)
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (waived for applications submitted online)
Upon receipt of all application documents, applicants will be notified by e-mail about the interview process.
In addition to submitting appropriate application documents, applicants are evaluated on their ability to demonstrate the professional tools of initiative, motivation and communication while managing their application process.
Apply Now for Fall Semester 2013
We are currently accepting applications for admission and merit-based scholarship assistance for Fall Semester 2013. Fall Semester begins August 13, 2013.
If you have questions about starting your MBA in August 2013, contact the MBA admission office as soon as possible.
Mailed documents should be addressed to:
Associate Dean and Director of Admission
Atkinson Graduate School of Management
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301 USA
Apply Now for Fall 2013
We are currently accepting applications for admission and merit-based scholarship assistance for Fall Semester 2013.