Willamette University provides an exceptional MBA education at a manageable cost. Pursuing an MBA is one of the world's best educational investments. It is an opportunity to gain the knowledge, experience and network that provides a new set of possibilities for your career. Pure and simple -- it is a personal and financial investment in your future.
The Willamette MBA for Professionals program has structured it's costs to provide the following benefits for students:
- Tuition level remains the same for six consecutive semesters. You will not experience an increase in your tuition within the six semester program.
- No additional student or university fees.
- Text books, case studies, and other required course materials are free.
- Willamette's Career Management and Coaching program is available at no charge.
- Complete access to the Willamette MBA Career Management staff and program, including job postings, coaching sessions, networking, and professional one-to-one support.
- Complimentary catered dinner on the evenings of your scheduled classes.
- Financial assistance programs provide access to scholarships and federal educational loans.
MBA for Professionals
Tuition covers the cost of all course offerings and required books.
September 2013, January 2014
- 2 courses per semester
- 12 courses over 24 months
Your tuition rate is consistent from for six consecutive semesters, beginning with your semester of entry. Courses enrolled and completed after the original six consecutive semester period will be assessed the tuition rate of the current academic year.
Portland Cohort begins January 6, 2014
Applicants for the Portland cohort are encouraged to complete the application process as soon as possible - classes start on January 6, 2014. Class size is limited and admission decisions are made on a rolling basis.