The Atkinson Graduate School of Management packs a pretty big punch spread across two distinct MBA programs that cover students from early career to those looking to hit that next professional level without breaking stride.
First things first, let’s figure out what you’re interested in.
- Full-time, in-person program based in Salem, OR.
- One of two programs in the world accredited by both AACSB International and NASPAA.
- Prepares students for careers in business, government or not-for-profit management.
- Consistently ranked the top MBA program in Oregon and one of the best in the Pacific Northwest.
- Highly experiential and hands-on curriculum developed by a unique collection of world-class faculty.
- Part-time evening MBA program with classes in both Salem and Portland, OR.
- Designed for working professionals so you can learn while you earn.
- Accredited by AACSB, this is the most popular executive-style MBA in Oregon.
- We take care of the details — like dinner each night you have class — so you can focus on crushing it.
There’s a couple ways you can dig into each program for details. We’ve got a ton of great information here on our site, and you can peruse at your own pace.
We also have incredibly dedicated and personable Early Career and MBA for Professionals teams that can answer questions with a depth of experience and knowledge we couldn’t possibly contain on a web page.
Plus, they really like talking with people!