As a national leader in experiential education, the Willamette MBA prepares students for their first professional position, career change and advancement in business, government and not-for-profit organizations.
Willamette's full-time MBA features:
- excellent teaching
- "hands-on" experiential learning
- consulting projects with real clients
- an integrated perspective of decision-making
- in-depth courses in ten career areas of interest
- a full program of career services
- up to three semesters of internships
- communication, leadership, networking and team skills
- MBA, MBA/JD, BA/MBA and Accelerated formats
- merit-based scholarships
The specific design of the Willamette MBA helps early career and career change students jump start their future.
In just 21 months, students learn the principles of management, refine their career interests, develop one or more career areas of interest, and build the network and portfolio of experience employers value.