Look, every MBA program on the planet is going to tell you they’re the best. And there are a lot of great programs out there. The challenge is finding the one that creates the best fit for you.
So let’s talk about fit. We are an Early Career MBA. What does that mean? Everything we are — from curriculum to faculty to career management — is engineered to launch those with little or no professional experience into their career.
Why is that important? Because your MBA is an investment, right? And with every investment you make, you have expectations about what you get in return. You also know the timing of your investment can have huge impact on your return. The earlier you get in on something good, the better your return on investment.
Early. Career. MBA.
We have built one of the top-ranked, full-time MBA programs in the nation by serving students with little or no experience. Forbes just ranked us (again) as the top MBA in Oregon for ROI, and the 2nd best in the Pacific Northwest.
We match our program against some of the largest and most well-known MBA programs in the world and come out near the top.
So what’s underneath the hood of our Early Career MBA?
- A group of accessible, exceptionally talented faculty.
- Experiential programs and consequential learning that you have to see to believe.
- The ability to specialize across a number of disciplines in business, not-for-profit, or the public sector.
- Dual degrees that allow students to earn their JD/MBA or BA/MBA while maximizing their investment.
- A Career Management group dedicated to helping students and alumni manage their career opportunities.
- More. There’s so much more. Get in touch with us if you’d like to work through specific questions!