It provides a wealth of new knowledge and the vital opportunity to put your knowledge to the test through internships, the unique PACE program, IKEWs, client based consulting projects, case studies, simulations, and innovative experiential elective courses such as the Student Investment Fund, Design Thinking, New Ventures to Launch and Angel Investing.
The powerful combination of an excellent curriculum, quality teaching, and a complete program of career management and student activities, develops the tools needed for successful careers:
- A strong foundation in the fundamental principles of management - the knowledge you need to succeed in any management position.
- The integrated perspective of management necessary for managerial decision-making.
- An understanding of the important concepts of social responsibility, ethics and environmental stewardship.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, leadership, networking, team and career management skills.
- Resume building professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more career areas of your choice.