The BA/MBA program combines the powerful learning experiences of Willamette's College of Liberal Arts and Atkinson Graduate School of Management.
The Willamette MBA is a national leader in early career MBA education. The program emphasizes experiential learning and prepares students for their first professional position, career change and advancement in entrepreneurial, business, consulting, government and not-for-profit enterprises. In just 5 years, BA/MBA students develop the portfolio of knowledge, real-world experience and professional tools employers value.
Consider these benefits of the BA/MBA:
- Combine any Willamette BA major with the MBA
- Start your MBA your senior year
- Refine your career goals
- Develop your knowledge and expertise
- Build real professional work experience
- Develop your interpersonal and professional skills
- Develop your team and leadership skills
- Build your network
- Position yourself for a satisfying return on investment
- increase your job opportunities
- increase your career satisfaction
- increase your earning potential
- Tell your CLA major advisor you are interested in the BA/MBA.
- Meet with the MBA Admission staff.