Beginning today, employees can use Workday to record hours worked and hours away from the office.
A link to Workday is available via the Faculty & Staff Gateway on the top right corner of the website, via the Human Resources webpage or directly by typing workday.willamette.edu into a web browser.
Employees who need any assistance with Workday can utilize the following resources:
- Training Resources for Workday help website
- Workday Help Request (Google form)
- Email Human Resources: email@example.com
- Call Human Resources: 503-370-6210
- Call Payroll for time recording and submission questions: 503-370-6188
- Visit the Human Resources or Payroll offices in the University Services Building
- Drop-in help hours are available in the Mt. Jefferson Room, University Services Building, 8 a.m–4:30 p.m Monday or Tuesday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Wednesday through Friday. Structured information and training sessions are scheduled through August.