Instructions for logging in to WebAdvisor
- Access WebAdvisor directly: https://secure.willamette.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor
- From the Welcome Guest page click "Log In".
- Enter your user name and password (your Willamette University network account, or e-mail, user name and password). If you have not established a Willamette University user name and password please see the Creating a New Network Account web page.
- Select "WebAdvisor for Employees" from the main menu.
Instructions for the Direct Deposit Enrollment screen
- Sign on to WebAdvisor
- User ID & Password are the same as your Willamette email.
- Click Submit.
- Click Employees on the right menu.
- Under Financial Information, click Direct Deposit Enrollment.
- Enter Bank Routing and Account Number (twice)
- Choose Account Type (checking or savings)
- Check the box, “I have read, understand and agree” to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation regarding your enrollment in direct deposit.
Instructions for changing your bank account information
- Log in to WebAdvisor and access the Direct Deposit Enrollment screen (see prior instructions).
- Check the delete box, which is located next to the blue boxes containing your routing number and bank account number.
- Check "I have read, understand and agree" to the Terms and Conditions and then press Submit.
- A confirmation screen will appear. If you wish to proceed with the deletion of your current bank account information, press OK. If you wish to no longer use direct deposit, please stop here. If you would like to input new bank account information, continue to step 5.
- Select "Direct Deposit Enrollment" from the WebAdvisor for Employees Menu.
- Follow the "Instructions for the Direct Deposit enrollment screen" (see above instructions).
If you have any questions about signing up for direct deposit please contact the Accounting Office at (503) 370-6091 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.