More specifically, Committees:
- Prioritize projects by weighing University need against limited resources
- Review projects for unintended outcomes or impact on other programs
- Ensure projects are in the best interest of Willamette University
Committees are comprised of a broad representation of Faculty, Students and Administrators to ensure equity in the decision making process.
How can I serve on a committee?
- Faculty members: Please let your Dean's Office know you'd be willing to serve
- Undergraduate students: Appointments are made by ASWU
- Law and MBA students: Appointments are made by your Dean's Office
- Staff members: Please contact your supervisor or vice president of your division
If you would like more information on planning committees, please contact Jim Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org by email or by calling 503-370-6112
If I have an item I need one of the planning committees to consider, how do I get it to them?
Contact Jill Munger at email@example.com or by calling 503-375-5381, and she can assist you.