What I'm Responsible For:
- Intramural Program
- Outdoor Program
- Wellness Program (non-credit classes, programming, and education)
- Sport Clubs
- Facility Operations (Campus Recreation Center - Montag, Sparks Fitness Center operations/maintenance, Multipurpose Rooms, Henkle Gym, Sparks Pool, and Sparks building operations)
- Aquatics Program
- The Bike Shop
- Open Recreation
- Recreational Risk Management
- Steppin Out (outdoor based pre-orientation program)
- "Blitz" the Bearcat Mascot Program
- Advise the Sport Club Council and the Outdoor Activities Council
- Special Events
- Marketing and Communications
- B.A., Recreation Management, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse 2002,
- M.A., Sport Management, University of Southern Mississippi, 2011
I have lived in Salem since 2004, but am originally from Wisconsin.
Interests and Hobbies
I LOVE to explore the Northwest. Basic outdoor activities, even sightseeing, is great! I am a HUGE Green Bay Packer fan, as well as any other Wisconsin sport program (Badgers, Brewers, Bucks). I also LOVE food. I love trying to find the best thing to eat each and every day.
What I Love About Willamette
I love that people can make a difference at Willamette. From the simplest acts (maybe even stopping to say hello) to more complex issues (serving and supporting communities), people can change a person's life EVERY DAY!