- I really need to fill this position, what can the career center do to help?
- Where can I access student evaluation forms or other on-campus employer forms?
- How do I join Handshake?
- How do I post a job on Handshake?
- How do I renew an expired job posting?
1. I really need to fill this position, what can the career center do to help?
First of all, we ensure the job posting is entered into our virtual job board, Handshake, accessible to students 24/7. If you want more promotion, you could request that your job posting be included in the weekly Career Talk, our Career Center's news letter bringing work advice and a list of interesting jobs to our student body. To request that your job posting be included in Career Talk, send an email to email@example.com.
2. Where can I access student evaluation forms or other on-campus employer forms?
Forms for on-campus employers can be found on the Employers page of the Career Center website. Upon navigating to that page, scroll down to find the subheading "Additional forms for on-campus employers" and choose from the forms below.
3. How do I join Handshake?
Refer to our "Getting Started" tutorial, which will walk you through how to create and personalize your Handshake employer account.
4. How do I post a job on Handshake?
See our "Posting a Job" tutorial, where we explain how to log in and create a job posting on Handshake.
5. How do I renew an expired job posting?
If your job posting has expired and you want to renew it, log in to your Handshake employer account and click "Jobs" in the left hand navigation bar. Then apply the "Expired" filter and select the job you are interested in renewing. Select "Target More Schools." You can then edit the apply start and expiration dates for each school that you sent that position to. You can also choose a global apply start date and a global apply end date, which will update the job at all schools at once. When you're all set, select "Save Changes" in the bottom right corner.