There is nothing quite like expert advice.
Schedule an appointment with one of our qualified career advisors. They are experienced in all aspects of career planning and have a wide variety of industry and educational experiences. Most students visit with a career advisor for one or more of the following reasons:
- Career Assessments and Inventories
- Choosing a Major
- Job Search Strategies
- Crafting Resumes and Cover Letters
- Applying to Graduate School
- Planning a Gap Year
- Looking for a specialty job or career
- International employment
- Contacting and networking
- Informational interview and job shadowing
- Preparing for interviews
- Resources on career issues/topics
- What to do with my major
- And many other topics....
To schedule a career advising appointment, go to your Handshake account and select 'Career Center' at the top of the page!
Willamette Career Development
Putnam University Center 3rd Floor
900 State Street
Salem, Oregon 97301
(503) 370-6413 voice
(503) 370-6819 fax for students