Job Search Process
Before you start, be sure to check out the Job Search Strategies Video below and our comprehensive “Must-Do” Job Search Checklist.
Every job search process contains three steps: self assessment, exploration, and a focused search. During different times in your life, these steps may take on different forms and importance. This model and our resources are designed to help you determine and meet your career goals throughout your life. Here are our resources to guide you through each stage.
- LinkedIn's Student Job Hunting Handbook Series: A excellent guide full of tips to kick start your career
- Beware of Scam Jobs and Opportunities
- Common Mistakes Interns Make
- Grants, Fellowships and Awards
- Willamette Sponsored Internships and Awards
- Work Study FAQ
- Student Employee Handbook
- First Avenue Career Expo
- Alumni Career Network Information