Regardless of whether you are choosing a career path in Allopathic Medicine (MD), Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Dentistry (DMD), Veterinarian Medicine, or Nursing, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Medicine, even Public Health Administration and Healthcare legislation, the CLA Career Center has resources tailored to your specific career needs. For more information visit the Pre-Health website.
CLA Career Center Offers Pre-Health Students:
- Career Exploration Advising
- Cover Letter/ Resume Help
- Networking with Healthcare Professionals
- Volunteer/Internship/Job Shadow Opportunities
- First Year Pre-Health Advising
What is a Pre-Health Student?
One in the process of emotional, intellectual and professional growth targeted for future advancement into any medical and/or healthcare-related field.
In which field are you choosing to specialize?
- Physicians (MD): general practitioners and specialists.
- Physicians (DO): general practitioners and specialists.
- Dentists (DMD): general practitioners and specialists.
- Veterinarian: general practitioners and specialists
- Pharmacology: Pharmacists, pharmacologists and pharmaceutical research.
- Physical or Occupational Therapy/Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Physicians Assistants
- Emergency Medicine Technicians
- Paramedical Care