The Career Center has many hardcopy resources available.
All of our materials are listed with the Hatfield Library. Books must be checked out at the Willamette Career Center, UC 3rd floor.
- Career Strategies
- City and Corporate Directories
- College Guides (General, By Field, and Peterson's Guide to Graduate Programs)
- International Career Information
- Occupational Information (General or By Field)
- Resumes and Interviewing
- Summer Jobs/Internships/Volunteerism
- Test Preparation
- Only current Willamette students and alumni can check out materials.
- Materials can be checked out for 7 days.
- Some materials cannot be checked out but are available for use at the Career Center
- Materials can only be renewed twice.
- If a material is overdue, a fine of 20 cents per day will be charged. Students are not charges for weekends or holidays.
- If a book is lost, the student will be charges $15 plus the cost of replacement.