Meeting with a Career Advisor is one of the easiest and quickest ways to get a grasp on your career plans.
Some questions that a One on One Appointment can help you answer:
- Why am I here? How can I find direction during my first year?
- What are my values? How can they help me make informed choices?
- What are my strengths? How can I use what I am good at in life?
- What am I interested in?
- What skills am I gaining from my classes and the activities I do?
- What are my future options?
- How do I take that information and use it to choose a major? A career? A research project? A graduate School?
Or call: 503-370-6413