Willamette community members populate hundreds of social accounts affiliated with the university.
If you have questions about Willamette’s social media, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following staff members.
- College of Liberal Arts — Tom Mayhall Rastrelli, director of digital communications
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management — Jennifer Hwang Bush, director of marketing communications
- College of Law — Logan English, manager of communications
- Alumni and Parent Relations — Daniel Johnson, advancement communications associate
- Athletics — Christopher Sabato, assistant athletics director, media
Social Media Advisory Committee
The Social Media Advisory Committee (SMAC) is a subcommittee of the Digital and Web Governance Committee. SMAC met during the 2016–17 academic year to formulate the university’s social media guidelines. These guidelines are a working document that will change as social media evolve.
SMAC brings together key individuals who manage the university’s social media to navigate the social and digital universe. Our intention is to use social media to enhance the Willamette experience, grow our community and realize the university’s mission in the world. We meet regularly to share resources, learn from one another’s experiences and broaden our knowledge of social media.
Chris AndresenAssociate Director of International Education, Office of International Educationcandrese@willamette.edu503-375-5404
Barby DresslerDirector of University Relations & Special Programs, American Studies Programbdressle@willamette.eduOffice KAN N 231503-373-3330
Kosti EfstathiouDirector of Campus Recreation, Department of Campus Recreationkefstathiou@willamette.eduMontag Center503-370-6812
Daniel JohnsonAdvancement Communications Associate, Office of Advancementjohnsond@willamette.eduWaller 4th Floor503-375-5390
Frank MillerVisual Media Manager, University Communicationsfmiller@willamette.edu503-370-6146