Willamette University is committed to the full access and inclusion of all students with disabilities in its programs. Our office facilitates reasonable accommodations for students with a qualifying disability or temporary medical condition while maintaining institutional standards.
The Accessible Education Services office will:
- Assist students in obtaining appropriate documentation of a disability
- Develop an accommodation plan for students to ensure necessary and appropriate classroom accommodations
- Facilitate non-classroom accommodations
- Support skill development in self-advocacy and independence
- Assist with problem-solving and facilitating connections with appropriate resources
Willamette University seeks to be a diverse community and to provide equal opportunity in its educational programs, activities, and employment. In keeping with the letter and spirit of federal and state laws, the institution is committed not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, veteran status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or status with regard to pregnancy, disability or age.