Facilities Maintenance plays a vital role in the ability of the University to fulfill its mission by:
- Providing a campus that is safe, comfortable, aesthetically pleasing and an attractive place to learn, live, work and enjoy.
- Providing professional quality workmanship for campus buildings, equipment, and infrastructure in a cost effective manner.
- Responding to University needs in a timely fashion without disrupting the primary functions of the campus.
- Projecting a professional and friendly appearance to the campus community.
- Embracing new technology and energy conservation in the choices of new equipment and departmental operation.
- Encouraging the advancement and development of our staff through continued education, technical training and professional licensing.
Ted AndersonMaintenance Supervisortanderso@willamette.eduUniversity Services Building