Workstudy Handbook

In order to be employed through the Federal Work-Study Program, you must have:

  • A Financial Aid Award Notice for the current academic year reflecting a Federal Work-Study award.
  • An I-9 Form and W-4 Federal/State Withholding Form completed by the student and the Student Payroll Clerk. These forms must be submitted to the Student Payroll Office within three days of the date of hire or the student cannot continue to work.
  • Two original forms of identification must be presented to establish identity and employment eligibility. The most commonly used documents are: Passport OR Driver’s License or other government issued photo ID AND Social Security Card OR Birth Certificate