Flu Shot Clinics:
Thursday, November 29th 11:30am - 1:00pm (Putnam University Center 1st Floor)
*Prices subject to change for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
|Immunization Influenza Injection (Flu Shot)||$30.00|
*Note: $30 Flu Vaccine will be charged to your student account - No Charge if you have Willamette Student Insurance (PacificSource Health Plans).
The Bishop Wellness Center wants students to consider getting a flu vaccination.
Reasons to consider getting this vaccination:
- The flu virus is contagious and is spread through the air.
- Students with the flu can miss up to a week of classes or work.
- Symptoms may linger for up to a month.
- Symptoms can be severe, including body aches, exhaustion, high fever, congestion, and cough.
- Immunization only takes minutes.
- Cost: $30 Flu Vaccine charged to student account - No Charge if you have Willamette Student Insurance.
Call our office at 503-370-6062 for more information.
Flu Prevention Tips
Steps You Can Take
- Wash your hands frequently, especially after you cough or sneeze. (Use waterless hand sanitizer when soap & water is not available)
- Cover your cough (Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve instead of your hands)
- Stay home when you are ill (Protects others and accelerates your recovery)
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you have a fever over 100 degrees with a runny nose, nasal congestion, cough or sore throat please contact the Bishop Wellness Center at 503-370-6062