How do I get a copy of my (Healthcare / Dental) ID card?
To order a Added Choice, Kaiser Medical, or Kaiser Dental card:
Option 1: Contact Customer Service at 800-813-2000.
Option 2: Log on to www.kp.org. If this is your first visit to the website, click on Create a New User Account. Once logged in, you may request additional ID cards.
To Order your LifeMap Dental ID card:
Option 1: Contact Customer Service at 800-286-1129.
Option 2: Log on to www.lifemapco.com. If this is your first visit to the website, click on Register Now. Once logged in, select order ID Card from the menu on the left side of the screen.
If you are a new employee, you should receive ID cards within 7 - 10 business days after you completed your online enrollment to your home address.
Full-time, benefits-eligible: Scheduled Hours: At least 30 hours per week or 75% of a full-time schedule Part-time, benefits-eligible: Scheduled Hours: At least 24 hours per week or 60% of a full-time schedule Not benefits-eligible: Scheduled Hours: Less than 23 hours per week or 57.5% of a full-time schedule
Benefits for employees hired into a benefits-eligible position become effective:
- For those hired on the first day of the month, the benefit effective date is their date of hire.
- For those hired on the second day of the month or later, the benefit effective date is the first of the month following their date of hire.
- Employees and/or dependents who will be turning age 65 or are disabled may choose to stay on the Willamette sponsored medical plan or may buy an individual Medicare plan. If you and/or your dependents are eligible for Medicare, yet choose to stay in a University plan, Medicare will pay benefits after the University's plan has paid. To help you decide, please contact the Social Security office to discuss Medicare options and premiums.
Willamette University is committed to living our motto, "Not Unto Ourselves Alone Are We Born" and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without discrimination. To further this principle, and to support the lesbian/bisexual/gay members and non-married heterosexual couples of the community, the University recognizes domestic partners. Domestic partners are eligible to apply for group benefits available to benefit eligible faculty and staff. The only documentation required is a Domestic Partner Affidavit.
The purpose of the Benefits Advisory Committee is two-fold: 1) dissemination of information back to other groups; and 2) the generation of "ideas" and review of possible options for benefits changes that impact the total rewards program for faculty and staff. This is not a decision making committee, but it does influence the benefits that are made available to Willamette faculty and staff and serves as a focus group for considerations.
The Benefit Advisory Committee is often the first group of people to see presentations from new prospective benefit vendors. A secondary focus, historically, has been on our Wellness programs. As a result, this committee has undoubtedly had a positive influence on Willamette's benefit programs and offerings to faculty and staff over the years.
If you think you might be interested in serving on the committee in the future, don't hesitate to contact us in Human Resources to discuss the nature of the commitment and potential meeting schedules.
Benefit Advisory Committee Members
- Leslie Berning - Executive Support Assistant, Atkinson Dean's Office
- Warren Binford - Associate Professor of Law and Director, Clinical Law Program
- SaVanna Kraal - Office Manager & Student Insurance Coordinator, Health Center
- Katie Lahey - Benefits Manager, Human Resources
- Wallace Long - Professor of Music
- Gretchen Moon - Associate Dean for Student Success; Professor of English
- Angela Murphy - Payroll Manager, Finance & Accounting
- Kelly Rose Oster - HRIS/Benefits Assistant, Human Resources
- Kenneth Pifer - Controller, Finance & Accounting
- Kawika Pierson - Assistant Professor of Accounting and Quantitative Methods
- Shana Sechrist - Associate Vice President for Human Resources; Deputy General Counsel
- James Thompson - Professor of Art
- Eddie Ulshafer - Electrician, Building Maintenance
- Daniel Valles - Associate Vice President for Financial Operations
If you have any questions about any of the information provided in these documents, please contact the Willamette Human Resources office. Please note, these documents should not be construed to constitute a contract of employment and may be subject to change.
- Benefits Summary: A list of University benefits with a brief description of each.
- Benefits Guidebook: A decision guide to help you evaluate which benefits options are right for you.
- Benefits Plan and Policy Documents: Policy documents for each benefit with details on eligibility, exclusions, and more.
- Added Choice Medical/Vision/RX/Alternative Care Summary
- LifeMap Dental Summary
- Kaiser Permanente Medical/Vision/Rx/Alternative Care Summary
- Kaiser Permanente Dental Summary
- Health Flexible Spending Arrangement Benefit Summary
- Travel Assist Plan Summary
- Group Life and ADD Insurance w/ Voluntary Life and ADD
- Group Long Term Disability
- Willamette University Consolidated Welfare Benefits Plan
- Summary Plan Description (SPD) for the Willamette University Consolidated Welfare Benefit Plan
- Added Choice Medical Plan Document
- LifeMap Dental Plan Document
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Plan Document
- Kaiser Permanente Dental Plan Document
- TASC Summary Plan Document (SPD)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Document
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Section 132 Parking/Transportation Program
- Willamette University 403(b) Retirement Plan (Signed Plan Document)
- Willamette University 403(b) Retirement Plan (Summary Plan Description)
- Certificate of Coverage AD&D, Optional Life, LTD, Life, Voluntary AD&D
- Policy Handbook for Administrative, Professional, and Classified Staff
- College of Liberal Arts Faculty Handbook
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management Faculty Handbook
- Willamette University College of Law Faculty Handbook