Explore issues of vocation through reflection:
- Participate in one of a number of retreats to explore personal issues of vocation and life’s call, including one each semester especially for students returning from study abroad.
- Talk with a Vocational Discernment Counselor.
- Participate with other students in a service project funded by an Outreach Grant.
- Apply for a Vocational Discernment Grant to partially fund participation in an educational opportunity (conference, workshop or training event) that furthers the student's vocational exploration.
- Participate in a six-week workshop on "Creating Your Big Life Plan."