Art and Architecture
- The Beazley Archive Illustrated essays on the major styles and periods in Greek pottery and sculpture. The site includes and online dictionary of terms and offers two searchable databases. (This is the research unit of the Faculty of Classics at the University of Oxford).
- Stanford Digital Forma Urbis Romae Project A project that digitally reconstructs an ancient marble map of the city of Rome
- Aoidoi.org This site is dedicated to the study of ancient Greek poetry from the Epics to Anacreontics. It offers pdf-files of many ancient Greek poems with vocabulary, grammar and dialect notes for beginners.
- Didaskalia Didaskalia is an online scholarly journal about Greek and Roman drama, dance, and music as they are performed today. Its Study Area offers wonderful resources, accessible for non-Classicists, for the study of ancient theater.
- Andrew Wilson's Classics Page Well over 1,000 pages of news, information, games and controversy about the life, literature, art and archaeology of the ancient world of Greece and Rome.
- Bellum Catilinae This is a privately supported, non-judgmental listing of sites relating to the Classics. It offers links to, e.g., ancient recipes, Greek and Latin palaeography, Classics lists and chat rooms, reenactors, etc.
- Diotima Materials for the study of women and gender in the Ancient World
- Electronic Resources for Classicists: The Second Generation This is a super link to all kinds of online information of interest to Classicists
- Pompei A Spanish-English site offering images of many famous Roman sites such as Rome, Herculaneum, Pompeii, Oplontis, Stabia, Ostia as well as images of items kept in museums.
- Modern Latin Words Collection of numerous Latin dictionaries and their take on modern words
- VRoma: A Virtual Community for Teaching and Learning Classics Contents include a large archive of digital, freely usable images relating to classical antiquity and a "guided tour" through ancient Rome