The Office for Faculty Research and Resources (OFFRR) promotes faculty professional development by helping faculty members secure external grants and awards for their research, scholarship, artistic creation and performance, and teaching, and identifying resources to support faculty career development.
Since OFFRR's inception in 2005, more than 150 Willamette faculty and staff have submitted 538 proposals resulting in over $13.5 million in external grants and awards.
Services & Functions
- Faculty Research Development
- Funding opportunity research
- Targeted funding alerts
- Obtain and prepare application forms
- Interpretation of agency guidelines
- Editing Proposals
- Budget development
- Liaise with funding agencies
- Obtain authorizing signatures
- Electronic submission
- Award negotiation
- Post-award tracking
- Grant announcements and publicity