We rely heavily on donations from our Hawai’i and Salem 'Ohana to stock the Country Store and provide decorations for the stage and costumes for our dancers. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated. There is a donation tracker at the bottom of the page with a record of received donations and a list of items we still need. Mahalo for your continued support!
General Donation Notes:
Please fill out this Google Survey: [https://goo.gl/forms/gO1DVcovEDQBdo1L2] or email our donations contact, Megan Canniff (email@example.com) with your contact information and what you will be donating, whether it be an item(s) or a monetary donation.
- Please make TWO copies of your donation form: one to be put inside the box and one to be sent via email to Megan Canniff.
- Please be sure to contact your Island Chair or CFI representative and arrange a time to drop off your donation, if you are sending it through Cargo.
- Monday, April 16th, 2018 at 3pm: Donations leave the NEIGHBOR ISLANDS to Oahu
- Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 at 3pm: All donations leave OAHU to WU -All donations will be handled by CFI and ALL greenery items must pass agricultural inspection
- Saturday, April 21st, 2018: 28th Annual Lu‘au
Monetary donations are greatly appreciated as well. Please make checks out to "Willamette University Hawaii Club" and send to
Office of Multicultural Affairs
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Mahalo Nui Loa in advance for all your help!