- Your name.
- Preferred method of shipping: regular mail (at your expense) OR air cargo (at our expense)
- Your donation(s). Here is a list of suggested donations. * Indicates Country Store Bestselling Items
- Fresh flowers (orchids, plumerias, heliconia, ginger etc.)
- Ti leaves and/or other greenery (monstera, lau‘ae fern, palm branches, etc.)
- Poi (to serve with dinner)
- Macadamia nut products *
- Seeds/snacks *
- Dried fruits* (especially li-hing covered kinds)
- Canned juice (e.g. Hawaiian Sun) – O‘AHU ONLY
- Pineapples/fruit (please check with your Island Chair for US Agriculture regulations)
- Jams and jellies
- Kona coffee products
- Printed or painted pareos/sarongs *
- Native wood products
- Books about Hawaii *
- Pens with Hawaiian logos
- Hawaiian flower/fruit scented/flavored body products (lotions, lip balms, etc.)
- T-shirts with Hawaiian designs
- Quilted goods
- Rubber slippers (all sizes and colors)
- Monetary donation (please indicate amount)
- Other (please specify in your email)
These items will be offered for sale at our Country Store during Lu‘au and all proceeds will go towards the Willamette University Hawai‘i Club (foliage and greenery will be used for decoration purposes). Please feel free to contact us with any other comments or concerns.
Important Dates (Hawai`i)
Monday, April 17, 2017: Cargo departs neighboring islands
For neighboring islands, have items at the airport before 3PM. If you are planning to send foliage items, have them at the Honolulu airport before 4PM. Contact your island chair for more information.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017: Cargo departs O'ahu
Have non-foliage items at the airport before noon or contact your Island Chair to schedule a delivery/pick-up.
Have all of the items in boxes clearly labeled:
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
Your name and address
Note: If you ship items for the lu'au, you may also ship a care package to your student. Just label it c/o your student’s full name and write "personal" on the box.