Online pre-registration will be available in August 2017.
On-site registration and ticket sales will also be available during Family Weekend check-in.
Theatre Production (Thur-Sat) -
- Theater information TBA
Gourmet Brunch (Sat) - Purchase your tickets at Goudy Commons during brunch
- Prices TBA
Silver Falls State Park Hike (Sat)
- Ticket information TBA
Comedy Show - performer TBA
- $10.00 - Guests
- WU students are free (with student ID)
Family Weekend Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register for Family Weekend?
We ask guests to register (both online and on-site) so we can plan for campus services and programs. Online pre-registration is closed; please register on-site during Family Weekend check-in.
2. When I click Register Online, the page says "error" and that it is "not available." What should I do?
If you encounter this problem, try using a different web browser. For instance, if you are currently using Internet Explorer and experience this problem, try using Firefox instead.
3. Do I need to register my student for Family Weekend?
No, you do not need to register your student for Family Weekend. This means you do not need to include your student in the number of people you RSVP for. However, for some ticketed events, you may need to purchase a ticket for your student. For information about purchasing tickets, see questions 4 & 5 below.
4. Do I have to purchase tickets for Family Weekend?
Some events, but not all of them, require tickets. The following events are ticketed (paid) events:
- Theatre Production (Thur-Sat; sold out)
- Gourmet Brunch (Sat)
- Silver Falls State Park Hike (Sat; sold out)
- Comedy Show (Sat)
5. Do I need to purchase tickets for my student?
If you’d like to attend a ticketed event with your student, you will need to purchase a ticket for him/her for all ticketed events with the following exceptions:
- Gourmet Brunch: If your student is on a meal plan, the brunch counts as a board meal and you do not need to purchase a ticket for him/her
- Comedy Show: You do not need to purchase a ticket for your student to the Comedy Show. We’ve already included students in our count and students simply need to bring their Willamette ID card to the event
- Theater and Hike: students will need tickets
6. When will I receive the tickets I’ve ordered?
You will receive all of your tickets, except theatre tickets, at check-in. Theatre tickets must be picked up at the theatre ticket box-office when you arrive on campus.
7. If I’m arriving outside of the check-in times, what should I do?
The best thing to do is to have your student come to check-in for you. Your student will be able to pick-up your information packets and any tickets and/or t-shirts you may have purchased.
Special Access Needs
Willamette University provides sign language interpreters or other access needs upon request. If you or a member of your family desires an ASL interpreter or other accommodations, contact the Office of Student Activities at 503-370-6463 before arriving on campus.
Willamette University provides language interpreters upon request. If you or a member of your family desires interpretation services, contact the Office of Student Activities at 503-370-6463 before arriving on campus.
Si usted tiene preguntas adicionales, necesita asistencia para registrarse, o le gustaria hacer una petición para que alguno de los programas le sea interpretado en Español, favor de contactar 503-370-6842.
If you have questions about Family Weekend 2016 or if you need to arrange for special accommodations of any kind, contact the Office of Student Activities at 503-370-6463 or email the Family Weekend Coordinators at email@example.com.