These resources are designed to aid you in forming and maintaining a successful student organization.
- 2015-2016 Student Organization Handbook
- Leader/Advisor Agreement Have a new advisor? After you've submitted the online Student Organization Update Form (see above), please download the attached Leader/Advisor Agreement (PDF). Review this document with your new advisor, sign it, and submit it to the Office of Student Activities (2nd floor of the Putnam University Center).
- Starting a New Student Organization This resource outlines the process for starting a Student Organization, complete with the Affiliation Form, Petition of Interest, and guidelines for writing your own Constitution and By-laws.
- Student Organization Update Form (Down for Maintenance)
New executive leadership? New advisor? New club name?
Complete this online form to update us of changes. (This information will go to Student Activities, Accounting, Scheduling, and others).
LeadershipAlong with the resources below, the Student Activities Interns have accumulated various tools to help students develop leadership skills. Check out their resources page to learn more about them!
- Leadership Strategies This resources has some important tips for how to be an effective student leader, complete with information about goal setting, effective meeting strategies, delegating responsibility, and more!
- Transitioning Guidelines This resources outlines the best practices for officer transition meetings and retreats.
- Approved T-Shirt Vendors This resource outlines the t-shirt vendors in the Salem area that follow Willamette's policy for Anti-sweatshop vendors.
- Guide to Programming This programming guide provides information about how to plan a successful event, complete with a checklist and timeline.
- Publicity Basics This resource outlines everything you need to know about Publicity on Willamette's campus, complete with creative publicity ideas. For policies about publicity, visit the policy section of this webpage.
- Room Scheduler Looking to schedule a meeting for your organization on campus? Visit this link to view available rooms and schedule ones accordingly.
Student Activities and University Policies
- Alcohol Policy
- Anti-Sweatshop Vendor Policy
- Film/Movie Showing Policy
- Food Policy - For information about Willamette's Food policy, visit the Student Organization Handbook at the top of the page.
- Fundraising Policy
- Hazing Policy - For information about Willamette's Hazing policy, visit the Student Organization Handbook at the top of the page. To report hazing, contact the Office of Rights and Responsibilities at 503-370-6212.
- Non-discrimination Policy
- Publicity Policy
- Sponsorship Policy
- Travel Policies and Procedures