Transfer Credit

  • Transfer Credit Decision Aid

    Complete this form if you are thinking about taking a class during the summer and transferring the credit to Willamette University.

  • Transfer Credit Request Form

    College of Liberal Arts Request to Transfer Credit to Willamette University. Complete this form prior to enrolling in the proposed transfer course.