Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Junior Fellows Program
Official site: http://carnegieendowment.org/about/jr-fellows
Campus Deadline: December 1, 2016
Final Deadline: January 15, 2017
Each year the Endowment offers 8-10 one-year fellowships to uniquely qualified graduating seniors and individuals who have graduated during the past academic year. They are selected from a pool of nominees from close to 400 participating colleges. Carnegie Junior Fellows work as research assistants to the Endowment's senior associates. Those who have begun graduate studies are not eligible for consideration.
The Endowment's nomination deadline is in January each year. Colleges generally set an earlier application deadline.
- Am I eligible to apply for the Junior Fellows Program?
- How do I obtain an application?
- What is the difference between a nomination and a reference?
- If I've already graduated, how do I apply?
- When is the application deadline?
- What are the criteria?
- As a Junior Fellow, what kind of work would I do?
- Are Junior Fellows paid?
- When does the fellowship begin?