Requests and Event Forms

Frequently used forms for Willamette University Students, Faculty, and Staff

The Scheduling, Events, & Conferences office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm to answer any of your questions. Given the number of requests we receive each day, please allow 24 business hours for a response to your initial request. Please note that while a best effort will be made to attend to requests on the day they are received, those requests submitted on Friday may not be addressed until the following Monday.

Requesting Campus Facilities

Request Forms

For Official University activities, including academic classes and the activities of student organizations, hosted groups, and sponsored professional organizations, please complete the appropriate Scheduling Request Form. Please use your Willamette Username and Password to login to Virtual EMS (VEMS).  Once submitted, the Office of Scheduling, Events, & Conferences will process the request and issue a confirmation for your use of University facilities.

Cat Cavern Closure Request Form

The Cat is a designated food service facility between the hours of 8:00am and 2:00pm, Monday through Friday. Most events scheduled during these times can take place in other campus locations. Nonetheless, if you feel that the Cat Cavern is the only appropriate location for your event and it falls between the Cat's normal hours of operation, you will need submit this form for approval. Completed forms may be e-mailed to For more information, please read the Cat Cavern Closure Policy.

Event Forms

Alcohol Request Form

If alcohol service will be part of your on-campus or university sanctioned event, you must submit this form at least 12 business days prior to the event date. For more information on University's Alcohol Policy, click here.

Event Classification Form

If you are not sure what category of event the activity you are planning falls into, or you would like to request a fee waiver or reduction, you may fill out this form and submit it online.  Paper copies may be obtained from the Scheduling, Events and Conferences Office.

For our guests:

Businesses and organizations requesting to host non-university activities on campus may make inquiries about facilities and availability either by email to or by telephone to our main office line (503-375-5442). A representative of the Scheduling, Events, & Conferences office will respond to your inquiry with availability information, a quote for your activity, and provide you with resources to move your activity forward.