Willamette University's online billing system is called Bill+Payment. Students and authorized users can view monthly eBills and account activity and also make online payments through this system. Parents and guardians will not be able to access Bill+Payment until their students have added them as authorized users.
Click on the following buttons for access:
Please note: The Bill+Payment system does not function properly when utilizing the Safari web browser. Please use another browser, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create an account on Bill+Payment?
- How do I add my parent/guardian as an authorized user?
- How do I access my bill on Bill+Payment?
- Why are there different account balances under "Account Activity"?
- How do I make a payment through Bill+Payment?
- Can I make a credit card payment?
1. How do I create an account on Bill+Payment?
Students are automatically enrolled and can log in using their Willamette University username and password. Parents and guardians will need to be added as authorized users by their students.
2. How do I add my parent/guardian as an authorized user?
- Log in to Bill+Payment.
- Select Authorized Users from sub-menu under My Account (see below), then click on Add Authorized User.
- Enter the e-mail address where your parent/guardian would prefer to receive communications from Bill+Payment.
- Select "yes" or "no" to allow or prevent access to your statements and your payment history. Select Continue.
- Accept Agreement to Add Authorized User.
- Your parent or guardian will receive two e-mails from Bill+Payment that provide a username and temporary password. Please Note: Temporary passwords issued by the system will expire.
3. How do I access my bill on Bill+Payment?
eBills are posted on Bill+Payment on or about the 15th of each month. Students and Authorized Users will receive an e-mail notification from the Student Accounts Office when eBills are loaded on Bill+Payment. Proceed as follows to access your eBill:
- Click on the hyperlink within the email and log in to Bill+Payment.
- Select eBills from the menu (see below). Under eBills, select a statement date from the drop down box and click Go. An eBill statement will appear on the screen. You may also access your eBill by clicking View under the Most Recent Billing Statement section of the eBills screen. Please note that if an eBill has not been loaded to Bill+Payment, there will not be an statement drop down box and you will see the following message on the eBills screen: "You have no billing statements at this time."
4. Why are there different account balances under "Account Activity"?
When you select Account Activity from the menu or from Current Account Status on the My Account screen, you will see a term-based presentation of your student account activity. The default is always to the current term. If you click in the box next to View transactions by term (see below) you will see options to view your Account Activity from other terms and "All" activity which is a comprehensive accounting of your history. In addition, you will see a balance next to each term in the drop down box.
5. How do I make a payment through Bill+Payment?
You can make payments from your checking/savings account or via credit card in Bill+Payment. Please note that all credit card payments will be assessed a convenience fee equal to 2.75% of your payment, or a $3.00 minimum fee (whichever is greater). To make an electronic check payment from your checking or savings account, please follow the instructions below (please see "How do I make a credit card payment?" below for credit card payment instructions):
- Select Payments from the menu or Make a Payment from the My Account screen.
- Click on the Make a Payment button on the Payments screen.
- Account Payment screen: Input the amount that you would like to pay in the blank payment field next to your account balance (see below).