Willamette University's online billing system is called Bill+Payment. Students and authorized users can view monthly eBills and account activity and also make online payments through this system. Parents and guardians will not be able to access Bill+Payment until their students have added them as authorized users.
Click on the following buttons for access:
Please note: The Bill+Payment system does not function properly when utilizing the Safari web browser. Please use another browser, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create an account on Bill+Payment?
- How do I add my parent/guardian as an authorized user?
- How do I access my bill on Bill+Payment?
- Why are there different account balances under "Account Activity"?
- What payment methods are accepted on Bill+Payment?
1. How do I create an account on Bill+Payment?
Students are automatically enrolled and can log in using their Willamette University username and password. Parents and guardians will need to be added as authorized users by their students.
2. How do I add my parent/guardian as an authorized user?
- Log in to Bill+Payment.
- Select Authorized Users from sub-menu under My Account (see below), then click on Add Authorized User.
- Enter the e-mail address where your parent/guardian would prefer to receive communications from Bill+Payment.
- Select "yes" or "no" to allow or prevent access to your statements and your payment history. Select Continue.
- Accept Agreement to Add Authorized User.
- Your parent or guardian will receive two e-mails from Bill+Payment that provide a username and temporary password. Please Note: Temporary passwords issued by the system will expire.
3. How do I access my bill on Bill+Payment?
eBills are posted on Bill+Payment on or about the 15th of each month. Students and Authorized Users will receive an e-mail notification from the Student Accounts Office when eBills are loaded on Bill+Payment. Proceed as follows to access your eBill:
- Click on the hyperlink within the email and log in to Bill+Payment.
- Select eBills from the menu (see below). Under eBills, select a statement date from the drop down box and click Go. An eBill statement will appear on the screen. You may also access your eBill by clicking View under the Most Recent Billing Statement section of the eBills screen. Please note that if an eBill has not been loaded to Bill+Payment, there will not be an statement drop down box and you will see the following message on the eBills screen: "You have no billing statements at this time."
4. Why are there different account balances under "Account Activity"?
When you select Account Activity from the menu or from Current Account Status on the My Account screen, you will see a term-based presentation of your student account activity. The default is always to the current term. If you click in the box next to View transactions by term (see below) you will see options to view your Account Activity from other terms and "All" activity which is a comprehensive accounting of your history. In addition, you will see a balance next to each term in the drop down box.
5. What payment methods are accepted on Bill+Payment?
You can make payments on Bill+Payment by the following methods:
- Electronic check/ACH: this is the only method without a service fee.
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club International, JCB, UnionPay, BCcard and DinaCard. Please note, all credit card payments are assessed a fee of 2.75% ($3 minimum) Note: fee changes to 2.85% effective May 1, 2018.
- Wire (available June 1, 2018). Bank wire fees will apply.
We do not accept credit card payments on student accounts in our office. Bill+Payment is the only way to make a credit card payment to a student account.