Family Weekend Coordinator
Honors and Awards Committee Chair
Jump Start Leaders
Opening Days Leaders
Summer Conference Interns
Thank you for your interest in a 2018 student leadership staff position. Please review the job descriptions and application, reading through all information carefully. Listed below is important information regarding the application process.
- Your application is due online no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, February 2nd, 2018.
- Before you begin, please have the following information, as it is required to complete the application:
- Names and email addresses of two professional references. One reference should be from a professional position (faculty/staff) at Willamette University. Check out our tips for applying page for more tips on getting a good reference.
- Resume (Accepted file types: Word, PDF, or text. Files must be less than 2MB.)
- Cover Letter (only if you are applying to be a Resident Advisor)
- All applicants must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA to apply for these positions.
- If hired, students must attend training sessions outlined on the job description.
- Most of the available positions you cannot be served at a time. You may, however, apply for more than one position. For more details about serving in multiple positions, look at the page on concurrent serving.
- If you are on the football, volleyball, or soccer teams, you may not apply to be a(n) Jump Start or Opening Days leader.