Willamette Virtual Travel - Concur Travel on-line booking tool
Welcome to Willamette University Virtual travel system, which will offer faculty and staff traveling on University business a better, faster way to book and manage travel.
Concur link: For booking air, rail, car and hotel reservations.
Concur Travel: booking system supported by Azumano Corporate.
The Travel System Concur, on-line booking tool, provides travelers 24/7 access to book airfare
For assistance and any questions regarding Concur on-line booking please contact your Azumano Corporate Travel Agent Team.
Campus phone x6388, (503)370-6388 or (855)815-3899 This will ensure you receive prompt assistance.
Willamette University Travel Contact and assistance with access to Concur and other travel related questions or concerns, Kindra Jordan (503)370-6659 email@example.com
Azumano Corporate agents will assist you with Concur on-line reservation system. They will walk you through the process on how to make a reservation for yourself, another employee or a guest of the University.
Reservations using an Agent
Agent Assistance for their reservations or any additional travel services contact: Azumano Corporate agents at campus phone x6388, (503)370-6388 or (855)815-3899 This will ensure you receive prompt assistance.
For new employees hired after May 1, 2013:
Contact Kindra Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or x6659 to activate your Concur account.
Azumano Corporate Travel Agent Team contacts: for assistance with travel requests, Concur technical, and other related travel questions.
Hours: 8:00am - 5:30pm PST, Mon. – Fri. On Campus phone x6388, (503)370-6388 or (855)815-3899. This will ensure you receive prompt assistance.
After-Hours assistance and Emergency Service contact (877)840-0183
Travel Information Below:
Mobile Apps - Provides 24/7 Access
Learn valuable information on the advantages of using Tripit for all your travel plans.
- Concur Travel Online booking site
- Group Travel information - For agent assistance and to speak with our dedicated Azumano group agent Donalee Elsey you may contact her at email@example.com or agent team supervisor Katherine Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by campus phone x6388. Additional questions please contact email@example.com.
- Travel Advisories and Warnings - Step by step information before you go, after you arrive at your destination, and upon your return to the USA. Traveling using University funds to a destination with a State Department Warning requires approval from the Dean or Vice President (VP), prior to making your travel reservations. Once you receive approval please contact Kindra Jordan (503) 370-6659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information for your approved trip.
- TSA Secure Flight Program is very important in order for you to make flight reservations. All travelers will be required to provide the following Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD) to their airline when making a reservation: 1) Name as it appears on government issued I.D. used when traveling 2) Date of Birth 3) Gender 3) Redress Number (if available)
- Virtual Vehicle Insurance Card
- Accounting / Purchasing Card
- Hotel discount programs - Salem Grand Hotel, PDX Airport Radisson Hotel, Portland Downtown. Direct bill for Willamette guests please include your GL account number in your email.