It is important to know and to be aware of customs and problem areas before you depart. Familiarize yourself with politics, crime, health conditions, and other safety-related conditions prevailing in any countries and specific locations within the countries that you will be visiting. Please remember while you are in a foreign country, you are subject to their laws.
- How can I get familiar with countries I will visit?
- Where can I find Pre-trip information provided by Assist America?
Please enter a reference number: 01-AA-SUL-100101
- What is the emergency phone number at a country I will visit?
- What is a currency/exchange rate?
- How do I say "hospital" in Chinese? Online translator
- See a list of all countries
- Traveler's Health (Destinations)
Provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention