Please register your travel and emergency contact and trip information so the Travel Center can contact you to provide help in the event of a major emergency. The Travel Center monitors world events using many resources such as Orbitz, Assist America, Travel Warning and Alert by U.S. Government. This registration allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad that the Travel Center can use to assist you in care of an emergency.
- How can I register my trip and emergency contact information?
- Do I need to fill out the emergency contact form if I've made my reservations with the Travel Center or Orbitz for Business?
- Do I need to update my travel itinerary after I change?
- Is emergency contact information kept confidential?
- How can I activate my cell phone to use overseas?
- Other Resources
1. How can I register my trip and emergency contact information?
2. Do I need to fill out the emergency contact form if I've made my reservations with the Travel Center or Orbitz for Business?
The advantage of arranging your air and hotel reservations through the Travel Center or Orbitz for Business your reservations will automatically transmit and record. You only need to fill out the emergency contact section on the form.
3. Do I need to update my travel itinerary after I change?
If the change was made by the Travel Center or Orbitz for Business, your changes will transmit automatically to us.
However, if the change was made directly with the airline or another source, please update the change on your form and notify the Travel Center.
4. Is emergency contact information kept confidential?
The information you provide will be kept confidential and used only by the Travel Center to assist when needed and inform your Vice President or Dean in the event of an emergency. The site is password protected, you will need to log in to Jason using your email address and password.
5. How can I activate my cell phone to use overseas?
6. Other Resources
Orbitz for Business - Care alerts
Please remember to add your cell phone number and your phone carrier provider to your Orbitz for Business profile or at the time you are making the reservation. Doing so will allow you to receive information about canceled flights, flight interruptions, delays and additional assistance. For more information or how to set up your profile go to Orbitz TLC Alerts.
Reservations submitted to the Travel Center using the travel request form please be sure to include your cell phone number and provider prior to submitting the request form. By doing so it allows us to enter the information at the time the reservation is made.
You may choose to register your travel plan at U.S. Embassy and Consulate upon arrival. U.S. Embassy and Consulates in the U.S. are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to provide emergency assistance to U.S. citizens. Call 1-202-501-4444 or 1-888-407-4747 within the U.S.