Layouts one, two and three have a lefthand navigation that is automatically generated by WebEdit based upon the pages in your site.
Left Nav FAQs
1. How do I exclude pages from the navigation?
To hide pages from the auto-generated navigation, un-index the page(s), or folder containing the pages, by doing the following:
- Select the page or folder you want to un-index
- Click the Edit tab
- Click 'System' in the Blue panel under the tabs
- Uncheck the Index box which says "Include when indexing"
- Click Submit
NOTE: Un-indexing a page will remove it from any auto-generated list of content that WebEdit creates.
2. How do I set the (link) label for the page?
The Display Name field on the page is what is used as the label in the left nav.