This form shows the basic tags and layout. The script allows you to create a different page for printing (you'll see an example after you click the Submit button).
- Click in the first form field to begin completing the form.
- Use the mouse to place the cursor in the next form field or press the [Tab] key to move the cursor.
- Press [Shift]+[Tab] to move the cursor to the previous form field.
- Click on the "radio buttons" to make a selection from among several choices.
- Use the Vertical Scroll Bar or the Page Up and Page Down keys to scroll through the form.
- Click on the [Submit] button at the bottom of this form when the form is complete.
- If you need to start over, click on the [Reset] button at the bottom of this form to clear all of the form fields.