- Most networks are restricted to current staff, faculty, and students or guests with a valid network account.
- Public internet is available in the Mark O. Hatfield Library and the J.W. Long Law Library.
- Visiting groups can make arrangements with the Scheduling, Events and Conferences office for internet needs during their stay at Willamette.
- Wireless is available in all residence halls and in academic buildings.
appropriate Willamette network
- Turn on your computer/device.
In your wireless settings, select the
- Wired connections are available in most residence halls.
- Public wired connections are available in Smullin 119 and the Hatfield Library only.
- Ethernet ports in academic buildings are restricted to staff/faculty use only.
- Turn on your computer.
- Open a web browser.
- You should see a page asking you to Register on the Willamette network. Follow those instructions.
If your device has a web browser, the above steps should work. Find out more information on what items are allowed and how to register them on the network.