- 24/7 (card access to the building)
- Closed during official campus holidays
- *Summer Hours: Faculty Permission Required
|Who can use it?
||Willamette Students, Staff, & Faculty engaged in digital music creation and coursework.
|Can it be scheduled/reserved?
Classes are regularly scheduled throughout the school year with access permitted by the Music Department. Additional events can reserve the room by contacting Scheduling, 503-370-6799.
- 15 iMac Computers
- Alesis Control Surfaces
- Piano Keyboard Input
- Teaching Station with Projection and Student Desktop Control via Apple Remote Desktop
- Surround Sound in the room
- *Please bring your own headphones for individual audio playback.
- Macintosh OS X
- iLife (iTunes, iMovie, GarageBand, etc.)
- Google Earth
- Logic Studio
- Peak Pro
The Music Department Main Office