- 24/7 (card access to the building)
- Closed during official campus holidays
- *Summer Hours: Faculty Permission Required
|Who can use it?
||Willamette Students, Staff, & Faculty granted access by the Rhetoric Department.
|Can it be scheduled/reserved?
Classes are regularly scheduled throughout the school year with access permitted by the Rhetoric Department. This room is not available for reservation by anyone not associated with the Rhetoric Department.
- 14 iMac Computers
- Video Input (Digital Camera and Video)
- Flatbed Scanner
- Teaching Station (Mac Pro Tower) with Projection
- Macintosh OS X
- iLife (iTunes, iMovie, GarageBand, etc.)
- Google Earth
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Adobe Design Premium Suite (Acrobat Professional, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Final Cut Express
- Comic Life
- Snapz Pro x
- Storyboard Quick
- Soundslides Plus
The Rhetoric Department Administrative Assistant