- Lab not open for informal computer usage
- Check with Psychology Department for use restrictions
- Closed during official campus holidays, Summer access may be limited
|Who can use it?
||Willamette Students & Faculty
|Can it be scheduled/reserved?
Yes. Note: Classroom is frequently reserved for Psychology classes and used for undocumented Psych Department functions. Check with the department Administrative Assistant before making any reservations.
- 24 Dell PCs running Windows 7 64-bit
- Instructor station with dedicated computer and laptop connections for ceiling-mounted projector
- WUPrint Printing available in Smullin 119 mini-lab: M-F, 8-5
- WUPrint Printing available in MMWR Lab, Smullin 38: M-F, 8-5 or with lock box combination 24/7
- No printer located in this room