1. A-V Equipment/Misc
- Overhead projector (in most classrooms)
- Opaque projector
- Document camera (inc. tech interface to projection unit)
- Slide projector
- Wireless remote control (slide)
- Dual remote control (slide) (1 only)
- Dissolve unit (1 only)
- Macro lens (1 only)
- Hi-lumen insert (1 only)
- Screen, 5' & 6'
- Screen, 8'
- Easel (reversal to white board)*
- Spare pad
- Spare pens (chart)
- Spare pens (dry erase)
- Laser pointer<br />
- Cart, small
- Extension cord (free w equip order)
- Power strip (free w equip order)
- *rental includes 1 pad, dry erase and chart markers and eraser
- VCR/DVD or DVD
- Code-free multistandard DVD/VCR (must be interfaced to dataprojector)
- VHS Camcorder
- Camera, digital still
- Camera, digital video
- Cassette tape recorder
- Cassette tape recorder w PA capability
- Record player
- CD player (portable)
- Portable PA w wireless mic (Nady/Califone)Portable PA w wireless mic & CD player
- Sound components:Microphone, hand held
- Microphone, wireless lapel/handheld
- Mic stand (free with mic)
- MixerPeavey speakers (each)
- Complete set-up (amp, mixer, speakers)
Labor for tech to set up (per hr; .5 hr minimum)
Add to classroom, conference area w no service
- Check room w service already in place
All telephones are checked at the beginning of summer for proper working condition and repair. All damages found at end of summer will be billed to Summer Conferences.
- New connection
6. Computer Equipment
- Data projector, portable
- Data projector w laptop, portable
- Datacart (includes video/data projector, PC, VCR or VCR/DVD, cart, cables, and remotes)
- Data projector equipped classroom includes VCR or VCR/DVD;
- computer or connection for laptop;
- sound amplification
- Laptop computer
- Computer peripherals (zip drives, printers, remote mouse)
7. Computer Labs
- Collins 407, Walton 27, Smullin 18 & others by special arrangement
- Off-campus groups Willamette affiliated groups General Access (Smullin 119)
- Not available for scheduling Valid WU computer account**
- NOTE: General Access Lab (Smullin 119) cannot be reserved for classes or groups
- Special setups (e.g. Smullin 129, conference registrations)
- Dataprojector setup w WITS compute
**priority given to WU students
WITS considers all organizations that collect dues and charge registration fees and to which campus personnel may belong as off-campus groups. These groups will be charged full conference fees. Groups awarding WU credits for which participants are charged are considered affiliated groups and are charged "affiliated" fees.
r r Dataprojector setup w user computer **priority given to WU students #WITS considers all organizations that collect dues and charge registration fees and to which campus personnel may belong as off-campus groups. These groups will be charged full conference fees. Groups awarding WU credits for which participants are charged are considered affiliated groups and are charged "affiliated" fees.
8. Terms and Conditions
NOTE: If equipment is removed from the area to which it was delivered and WITS is not notified of the change, there will be a $25 nuisance fee charged for locating EACH PIECE of moved equipment.
A WITS equipment rental price list will be included with contract before equipment is reserved. Please read carefully before contracting for equipment as these charges will appear on your billing.
In addition to scheduling rooms through Willamette Scheduling Events and Conferences, summer conference groups and other groups whose participants do not have Willamette network accounts must arrange for access to lab computers and the Willamette network at least one week prior to the first day of their scheduled event.
The customer assumes responsibility for care and security of equipment. Lost equipment and parts will be billed at replacement cost; broken equipment will be repaired and billed at labor plusreplacement parts costs.
In booking AV equipment, the customer must certify the ability to operate equipment requested or set up an appointment with WITS personnel before the delivery date to learn its operation. WITS will not provide in-class instruction on equipment operation.