Service Requests

Service Requests

Requests for the installation, maintenance or repair of University-owned computer or telephone equipment OR for graphic arts, web, audio/video and curriculum/instructional resource development services.

For any classroom technology needs or equipment checkout (projectors, sound systems, video cameras, etc.) please call the WITS main Office x6767.

Other Requests

  • For classroom equipment emergencies, call the WITS Help Desk at x6767.
  • For other emergency assistance, call the WITS Help Desk at x6767. The Help Desk assistants will locate appropriate WITS personnel to solve your problem.

If you wish to purchase computer hardware or software, please contact your User Services Consultant: