- Location: Smullin 119
- Contact Person: Chris Gramlich, Smullin 119, 503-370-6028, firstname.lastname@example.org
Create computer publications and graphic renderings for instructional and other uses by campus personnel and organizations. Plot, laminate, and mount materials such as posters, signs, nameplates and assist in graphic layout.
- Develop original designs for brochures, posters, charts, forms, etc., on Macintosh computers; mount and laminate materials.
- Work directly with campus community to develop desktop slide presentations, graphic animations, presentation enhancements using such applications as Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, and to explain types of materials available, pricing, etc.
- Convert sketches and rough documents to camera-ready and/or finished posters, signs, brochures, graphs, charts using desktop publishing and graphic layout applications on Macintosh computers.
- Operate roll laminator/mounter, slide scanner, and large format plotter.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Genuine interest in and basic working knowledge of computers, Macintosh systems, graphic applications and their uses.
- Experience with page layout programs such as Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other drawing tools a plus. Portfolio helpful.
- Excellent "people" and communication skills.
- Ability to assume responsibility and work without supervision to completion of projects.
NOTE: This position may be "on demand" and/or regular hours may be required.Please email your questions or interest in the position to Chris Gramlich