Submit Class Notes
There are several options to make sure your class notes are accurate and timely. Either fill out the form below, submit through The Compass, or by mail to The Scene, Office of Alumni Relations, Willamette University, 900 State Street, Salem, OR 97301.
Obituaries follow class notes in each printed issue of the magazine and may be submitted using the below form as well.
- If you’ve been featured in a newspaper or other publication and would like that information to be included in Class Notes, send us a description of the circumstances. More info is better than less -- we'll edit it to fit the magazine.
- Send a photo, and if you do, always identify those in the photo, make sure we can see faces clearly, and make sure to send a JPG that is at least 900 pixels wide (3" wide at 300 dpi).
- The Scene reserves the right to edit or omit any information submitted.
- The Scene does not publish news of engagements, pregnancies or candidacies for office. We’ll be happy to share your good news when the time comes.
- Due to space limitations, we will list WU alumni who are members of a wedding party, but we cannot list all those in attendance.
- The Scene will list a surviving spouse and other WU alumni relations in all obituaries unless otherwise requested.
- The Scene publishes obituaries of alumni (degreed and non-degreed), trustees and current or former faculty.
Note: Field Names in Red are Required.